May WIPocalypse

Another month came and went without my taking needle to fabric, but alas that is coming to an end as I did pick up a WIP this weekend. I don't know why I get into these funks, but I do and I don't do anything but vege out on Facebook, lol.

Anyway, this month's topic is as follows:

What designs or themes do you really wish you could find?  What do you think is missing among stitching designs?

I am going to answer the second part first: I don't know of anything that is truly missing among stitching designs. It seems to me that designers pretty well have the realm of topics covered.

Now, as to what designs/themes I wish I could find: more FROGS! Ok, so I am in love with any and all things froggy. I have a booklet of frog designs but it doesn't seem to be enough. I would also love to find the perfect 23rd Psalm design. I have found one that is close to my liking, but I think I am going to have to create my own design using the sketches my dad did for me before he died in 2012. I have a certain image of what it should look like in my head. Now to get it into a design format and stitch it, lol.

Well, that about wraps it up. I am off to write another post as I didn't want to combine the two topics.


Comments

CathieJ said…
I think we all get into those funks every once in a while. Right now I have cross-stitch, crochet, sewing, quilting and even knitting that I could choose from yet here I sit on the computer as none of them are calling my name.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway