July WIPocalypse Check-In

No pics to share this month as I will not share one until The Gardeners is complete. I have a teeny tiny bit to go so hopefully there will be an update soon!!

In the mean time...

This month's question for the WIPocaplypse:

It’s halfway to Christmas.  Do you start your holiday stitching this early?  If so, what do you hope to accomplish this year?

I don't really keep a plan for holiday stitching as I tend to stitch holiday pieces when the mood strikes. That may change when I start to feel more comfortable in my surroundings (I have a few major repairs to make in my living room) and have the room to spread out. For now, I will just keep on keepin' on and try to get The Gardeners and Coming Home for the Holidays finished up this summer.


Comments

cucki said…
happy stitching my dear x

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway