August WIPocalypse Check-in!

Is it really that time again!?! And I missed the supermoon (stupid monsoon season)!?!?!?! Where have I been lately? LOL

Yeah, that's about how things are for me. Confusing as usual. I did finally finish all of the x's in The Gardeners and only have the backstitch details to go. Here's a pic...


or two...



On the bright side, I feel good about this piece. Can't wait to frame it and hang it somewhere in my home (once all of the house repairs/remodeling gets done and hopefully in this decade, lol).

This month's topic: Tell us about your oldest and newest WIPs.

Well, let's see. My oldest has got to be Coming Home for the Holidays. I was stitching this for my dad and nearly had the x's finished before he passed. I still have a little bit to go; mainly backstitch. He at least got to see it before he went to build my mansion in Heaven (he was a carpenter after all much like Jesus). Here's what it looks like currently, and for the past several months:

Close up of last areas I backstitched; around the roof

Full image taken before roof detail was done


Now for my newest WIP. Hmmmm! I don't know what that would be at this point. I would have to say that one is Praying Hands by Yiotta's XStitch. I haven't picked that one up in f-o-r-e-v-e-r!!! I think I may work on that one next. Or Cirque des Carreaux. Anyway, here's where it stands:


Seeing as though this one is for a special occasion yet to happen, methinks I have plenty of time. :)

****************************

I am going to leave you with scenes from one of my favorite movies starring the late and GREAT Robin Williams!



Rest In Peace, Mr. Williams! I sure hope my daddy has a front row to your forever show!!

Comments

Linda said…
Wonderful stitching Jules.

Linda
cucki said…
Beautiful stitching my dear xxx
Sharon said…
Both are looking beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway