May 8, 2019

Where has the year gone? I don't get on here nearly as much as I'd like. This year is flying by so quickly. Most days I can't decide if I'm coming or going, lol. Well, last week I was given the option to slow down for a minute. Not an option I would have chosen. Not that I don't want to slow my life down, I do. However, sometimes God intervenes and says "OK, since you won't slow down for yourself, I will give you a reason to." Yea, God, I listened. 

On April 29 I went to the local Veteran's Hospital ER with what I thought might be heart issues. While I was getting ready for work I had symptoms of what might have been a heart attack. By the time supper rolled around, I was being admitted for surgery to have my gallbladder removed. So yes, I have had to slow down a little recently. Unfortunately, this also means a serious change in my diet. I really have to limit my sugar, fat, and fried food intake. I had already been working on that when this came about. 

One week later, I am on the mend. I am ready to go back to work. 


Since I had some off time, you would think I would have done some work on one of my WIPs. Nope. When it rains it pours. I won't go into the details. I am well and that is what really matters. 

And what is going on with our Congress anyway? They are so full of ignorance anymore. 😒 Tired of the news. 


Comments

Sorry you had to have your gall bladder removed, but happy to hear that you are mending. Take care and thinking of you!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway