Birthday Wishes

I don't know about you, but when I blow out the candles on my birthday cake I close my eyes and make a wish. Does it come true? Not always. But it's just that bit of the child in me I've carried with me into adulthood.

My birthday is coming up and I will be 48 years old. Oh my goodness! I am nearly half century old! Or half century young. Yea, that's a better perspective. And while we've been on stay-at-home restrictions the past couple of months I've had time to contemplate what I really want for my birthday wish. While I normally don't tell, because hey, we all know if you tell it won't come true, this one I will tell. What are the chances my birthday wish this year could truly happen anyway, right (you'll understand in a moment)?

So, a few posts back I talked about a celebrity crush. More recently I discussed "The Americans." He starred in that show as well as the last few seasons of "Homeland." Yes, I am speaking of Costa Ronin. I absolutely adore this man. He has a smile that just makes my heart melt. His acting ability is incredibly realistic to the characters he portrays. He seems pretty authentic whenever I've seen him on his live-stream interviews following episodes of "Homeland" as that series was ending and other online live events he's done recently. NO, I am not stalking him, lol.
Oh, my birthday wish? I would love to just have a video conversation with him for an hour or so. Talk about anything. We both like history, so that might be a good topic. Maybe a discussion on Dmitri Bystrolyotov. This has actually been rolling around in my mind for a couple of weeks now. Really, the ultimate would be to actually meet him, in person, maybe share a meal, a slow dance. Yea, I'm dreaming again, lol. But he so darn handsome!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway