Star Wars Day

It's that time of the year again. Yes, when everything Star Wars comes out for one single solitary day!! I love Star Wars Day. Shoot, I love everything Star Wars. I even have Disney+ just so I can watch The Mandalorian series and of course the Star Wars movies (even though I own a copy of most of them anyway). Well, almost everything, lol. I don't participate except to say:

Yoda May The 4th Be With You | Happy star wars day, Star wars ...
Someday, I am going back to Hollywood Studios at Disney World to experience the Star Wars Galaxy's Edge part. The rides are hard to get on as the waits are very long. Some need reservations, still!

Ok, Star Wars aside, Hopefully everyone out there in bloggy land is doing well, staying healthy, and minding their social distancing. I know I am; like I have a choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway