The Americans


No, I am not going to write a blog about the American people. It's actually about the television series "The Americans." I started watching it 2 days ago. Yea, yea, it's because a certain Russian actor is in it, but he doesn't appear until season 2 and I'm just barely finishing season 1 as I write this post. I remember trying to get into this series when it first came out. For some reason, I just couldn't. I don't know why. Maybe, at that time, it just wasn't something that interested me. Or maybe I just had too many other programs I was more vested in. I don't know, but it sure is a great show!

They really do have a great ensemble cast. I have seen several of the actors in other shows. Matthew Rhys in "Brothers and Sisters," Keri Russell in "Felicity," Costa Ronin in "Homeland" (of course), Richard Thomas in "The Waltons," and so many others in other movies and shows that I just can't name them all. While season 1 has been a bit dry for me, I think it's because I am most looking forward to seeing Costa Ronin's character in this show. I loved his character in "Homeland" quite a bit. I'm sure he won't disappoint, lol.

Ok, enough about my celeb crush du jour. I'd still love to meet this guy. It is but a dream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway