Maintaining Focus in a Crazy World

You know what I mean by that title. I am almost certain of this. The world has just gone crazy over the past couple of years. The virus that was unleashed on us. Locking us in our homes for the better part of 2020. That confounded election that put two people in office that really have no business being there (yeah, I said it. Sue me!). I'm not trying to get into a political debate here. We all have our opinions and views. I will agree to disagree with anyone who says our country is better now than it was under Trump. Period! Because if you really sit and take a look at what is happening - sky high prices, still under mask mandates in many places, still under jab mandates by many employers, still seeing speech censored in social media - our country is in a much worse place. And don't get me started on the unemployment numbers. Anyone who knows anything about unemployment knows those numbers don't take into account those individuals who no longer are receiving or are eligible for the benefit. So, the numbers are inflated! Take it from someone who knows. 

Onto a new rant...

I am trying to get my mind focused back onto Jesus. I need to renew my daily walk with Him more than anything but it is difficult. What, with all of these distractions. I have tuned out the news more than ever. Frankly, because I am just sick of the same old drab. I am about to get rid of my cable subscription too because I am tired of the same old junk on the "boob tube." Nothing much new anymore. Well, with the exception of "The Endgame" on NBC. Now that is a show I can really get into. And it stars my favorite Russian actor: Costa Ronin! 

See how I get distracted so easily, lol!

Anyway, I wish everyone a wonderful Holy Week!


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Great Pumpkin update and Orange Blossoms