Drawing to a Close...2022 (Picture Heavy)

As 2022 draws to a close, I think about all of the things I did during the year. It's amazing just how busy I was this year. I made two out of state trips to Texas and South Carolina. Traveled within the state many times for work or personal events. Met some interesting people along the way. Even caught up with family and friends I hadn't seen in years. Here are some highlights:

Homossassa Springs, FL at a Vow Renewal ceremony

Houston Space Center

USS Alabama Memorial Museum

I turned 50 this year (2nd from left)

Yep, you may call me Madam Vice President, lol

Hadn't been here since the early 1980s

Cousins!!!

VVA National Leadership Conference

Falls Park on the Reedy

Artemis I finally launched!

The man who killed bin Laden

Well earned award


Sandy keeping warm

As you can see, a lot happened this year. And my poor cat! She just couldn't keep warm during our recent cold snap over Christmas. She slept under my blankets 4 nights in a row. Now that the year is coming to an end, I am looking forward to more adventures in 2023.


Maybe I will pick up the WIPs in the coming year and complete some of them. We'll see...

Comments

Judy S. said…
So nice to see your post and read all about your adventures. Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway