I received a postcard from Carol in Wisconsin today! It was in an envelope, which struck me a bit curious, but only a tad. When I opened it up I was surprised with this:


Isn’t this a lovely postcard?! I really love handmade cards. My mom and niece make them for me for every occasion and I have been using cross-stitch designs to create cards for a few months  now. Here is what she had to say on the reverse (note the creativity flowed to the reverse side of the card):


Thank you so very much for the personalized postcard, Carol! I think this has become my new favorite (so far, lol).

In stitchy news,

I will have an update tomorrow on Anchors Aweigh. I am hoping to finish it tonight or tomorrow night.

Until then…

Comments

Parsley said…
PRETTY! Homemade is heartmade.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway