Some Stitching…FINALLY

I finally felt like doing some stitching yesterday and today. I filled in more of the sky on Washington Monument:

P5305360

Somewhere along the way, I lost a row. However, when I count the rows on the trees, they seem to be correct. I will have to just adjust because I will be damned if I frog ALL of that blue, LOL!!!

I began the bottom half of Married This Day:

P5305358

 

I will have to figure out how to do the lettering on this one as I am reworking it in French and this means less space is needed.

 

 

 

And I made a special bookmark for a friend of mine:

P5305362

This has a significant meaning to the recipient. I am sure he will enjoy it!

Comments

Marcy said…
lol -- a little more or less of sky won't ever be noticed. Your stitching is looking great.
Alisa said…
No one will ever notice an error in all that blue...I wouldn't frog it either! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway